September 9, 2017 10:00 AM
By appointment only
English period charmer appeals on all levels
Fusing authentic art deco charm with modern design, this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom family residence will entice those who desire the generous spaces and unique features of an exceptional character-filled home which has been updated and extended since the 1940s.
Hardwood floors, leadlight windows, ceiling roses plus angled wall and ceiling lines afforded by the high gabled roofline enhance the architectural appeal spread across three levels of spacious formal and informal living zones, and culminating in a large and versatile attic retreat.
A deep rear yard, sweeping views and premier location within the Balwyn High zone add to the attractive potential on offer, just steps from the No.48 tram and close to both Greythorn and North Balwyn shops.
* Main suite with window seat, dressing room and ensuite
* Formal dining and lounge room with marble-surround open fire
* Cottage-style black and white kitchen with Bosch appliances
* Light-soaked open plan living opens to rear entertaining deck
* Balwyn High Zone
* Original art deco bathroom with pedestal basin
* Spacious dual aspect study, studio or parents' retreat
* Converted attic rumpus, play room or 5th bedroom
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.286balwynroadbalwynnorth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days